Sunday, March 21, 2010


Another Unique Peddler Find ~Update SOLD!!

Awesome Oak storage box. Reminds me of a filing cabinet drawer. Love the yardstick used on the sides of the drawer. I wonder if this was used by a crafter to begin with and they needed handy measuring guides? I would have thought it was homemade but it has a Weis decal on it and was made in Monroe, Michigan. Weis was in business from 1912 until 1964 so it's at least "vintage".
The box measures 10" x 15" and stands 7 3/4" tall. The drawer is 8 1/4" wide.

Can you use it in your craft room, or anywhere else for that matter?

And, in case you're wondering, of course I want to keep it but The Peddler won't let me. I'll only pout for a little while.

$35+ actual shipping or local pick up

Thanks ~ Altered Art Attic

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Box!! Hmmmm!! I'm going to have to go around the house to see where that would fit!! LOL!! Right on my old Oak Singer Treadle Machine would be perfect!! LOL!! But then where would my old Remington typewriter go???? UUGH!! Too much stuff!!

    ReplyDelete