Monday, March 15, 2010

Altered Art Attic's First Listing

Even though not completely ready I couldn't wait to put these quilt squares out there for all of you altered book makers. There are 50 separate quilt squares hand embroidered with the State name, bird, and flower. They were the only thing salvageable from this quilt. Perfect to add to a fabric collage or book. They each measure 7 1/2 inches by 7 1/4 inches. That is the measurement of the muslin only. Please click on the picture with the state you are interested in to enlarge it and check closely for stains or repairs. I know there are a few squares with slight issues. This quilt is from 1964.

Cost is $1.99 per square. I don't have paypal yet but I couldn't wait to put these on here. So, just e-mail me and let me what you want. They can ship First Class mail or you can pick them up here!

Thanks!
Update ~ Colorado, New Mexico, California, Arizona, and Indiana are sold! Thanks ladies!





































5 comments:

  1. I just saw the CO one put my name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I will take Indiana. I will pick up to save postage if that's ok? Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my personal blog and for your kind comments. You'll get the hang of blogging or those elements you use anyway. I'm pretty basic. I had a graphics gal do my banner and background...so you're braver than me! Stop by my MaryJanesFarm blog too if you like; your interests are right inline with us "Farmgirls". Best wishes for your blogging. I'll add you to my site list on my blog. Shery Jespersen

    ReplyDelete