Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Exactly Is This Stuff?

Good question! It's used for environmental purposes like holding dirt in place. It looks a lot like jute but it is so much more! First of all it's already woven for you. It's much more fibrous and loose. (does that sound right?). The deal is you have to buy it by the roll and when I say roll I mean a full on heavy roll. This place doesn't mess around selling it by the foot or yard.

So, if you're interested in some of your very own fibrous love this is what I will do. I'm going to share the love in 12" x 46" pieces for $5.99 or 12" x 12" pieces for $2.49. It's light weight in small pieces like that so the shipping won't be much.

Just let me know if you need your very own piece of my new found fav texture!



1 comment:

  1. This is just the neatest thing. Leave it to you to find something unique.
    Miss ya

    ReplyDelete