Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to our new blog! Still needing a few tweeks and changes but so far we kinda like it. We will be using this blog to help you find just that right object that is going to make your artwork a one of a kind, beautiful piece. We're not ready to start loading items yet, but keep watching. They'll be here! And you will have the option of picking it up here if you are local to save shipping costs or we will ship at the lowest possible cost to you.

I also hope to be adding a few of the pieces I have created for sale. I can only keep so much!

So, welcome and please keep watching. Good things are right around the corner!



10 comments:

  1. LOVE it! What a great idea! He sure does have that knack for finding great things! Best wishes with this new venture to you both! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! I will be checking here often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching to see what you and The Peddler come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in your new venture. I will become a follower as soon as you have added the right button.
    Sue in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for your new venture. I'll be checking back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea! I can't wait. I've missed all the peddlers goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A new blog-excellent!!! Got to stay busy, don't you?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim,
    Oh this looks like fun! Can't wait to see it up and running! Sandy

    ReplyDelete